Monday, September 15, 2014

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

For me personally I would like my learning independence to include more one-on-one time and collaboration. The time for constructive criticism that will push me forward. Without having that guidance I feel I have nowhere to go. I welcome freedom but there is also a time when to much freedom causes negative effects. Having the freedom to choose whether or not you want to do an assignment or not is beneficial to an extent. By having too much freedom students tend to become either lazier or to become uninterested. Another aspect I stated I wanted more of is collaboration. Most students (myself included) find it either hard or uncomfortable to branch out and ask for help from other students. Having more peer reflections almost forces us into these situations that in turn help push us forward later. Collaborating is a tool that all of us as AP students have utilized and will continue to be our "go-to-tool" in times of need.

1 comment:

  1. I was unsure of what was asked but I took a stab at it and this is what I got. I will be willing to redo this if I happened to miss the point entirely or if I could improve this.

    ReplyDelete